วันพุธที่ 28 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2555


Miss May I - At Heart (2012)



   At Heart by American heavy metal band Miss May I. The album is scheduled for release on May 29, 2012, but then postponed to June 12, 2012 is the general opinion that positive changes "adult" in the audio. the band's first single released from it was "Hey Mister" with music and video.The album debuted at number 32 on the Billboard 200, selling over 12,000 copies in its first week.

   I was a fan of Miss May I, about two years ago and has been highly anticipated third album their "heart" they declared. Published since they both quickly and memorable, and I hope for the same for "heart", but still hoping for something different as well. Ms. May is my third full album is a change in the wrong direction, it is generally not fast riffs and vocals that have gotten worse.

   When I heard the first single, "Hey Mister" I think it's a lot like their old stuff is fun and fast. But different and refreshing at the same time. Unfortunately, the album takes turn for the worst. It is slow and tedious, and generally making it difficult to listen to all the way through. In fact everything about "At heart" The general feeling of the song riffs album Hell even their logo looks like the logo of the band Metallica.

   The third album by Miss May I be boring. But the music is really quite make up for the crappy packaging. If you ask me, "Hey Mister" and then skip to track 10 and listen to the rest of the album. Or completely skip this album and listen to them over the previous two albums. "Apologize Are For The Weak" and "Monument".

Track listing


01 - "At Heart" 
02 - "Hey Mister"  
03 - "Opening Wounds"  
04 - "Leech"  
05 - "Second To No One"  
06 - "Sirens Song"  
07 - "Day By Day"  
08 - "Bleeding Out"  
09 - "Road Of The Lost"  
10 - "Found Our Way"  
11 - "Gold To Rust"  
12 - "Live This Life"  
13 - "Ballad Of A Broken Man"  

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น